Mark Floyd is a Dallas TX Realtor® and a North Dallas resident since 1977. Mark is an expert Realtor® in the Dallas Fort Worth area home market, and is very well respected by his clients and fellow agents.Mark proudly served in the U.S. Air Force, attended The University of North Texas and graduated with a B.B.A. in Real Estate.
Mark has a reputation for being able to sell homes quickly and for top dollar. Mark has successfully negotiated hundreds of home sales throughout the United States with prices ranging from $100,000 - $15,000,000.
In this book, How to Sell Your Home Fast and For Top Dollar, Mark provides an overview of how all the pieces fit together, from pricing strategies to home staging to the art of negotiating. Mark offers his clients a guarantee to sell their home within 30 days - and if he fails, he pays the seller up to $10,000.
With hundreds of satisfied clients, Mark decided to write a book to explain what homeowners need to know and do if they want to sell their home quickly.
In this book, you will learn:
- What Home Sellers Need to Know About Their Competition
- How Your Realtor® Can Guide You
- Understanding Your Current Market
- How Pricing Affects How Quickly the House Sells
- About Bidding Wars
- How to Prepare Your Home for Sale
- The Benefits of Staging
- Inspection Pitfalls
- Why It's Important to Have the House Ready to Show at All Times
- Negotiating with Buyers and Buyer’s Agents
- Marketing to Sell Quickly and For Top Dollar
... And much, much more!
If you are thinking of selling your DFW area home and would like a FREE Paperback Copy (value $14.99) call 469-371-5670.